Tuesday, May 7, 2013

What's this all about

I started this blog to first post reviews and second boost my ego. What sets me apart from any other reviewer? No idea,but if your a fan of anime,poor editing and accidental insight then stick around and maybe you'll get a laugh.

Some ground rules for me and for you

For me: I'll really review anything if it strikes my fancy
             
For you: Don't be a dick.

Everyone got that, good moving on. I will gladly take requests for anything but don't spam me. I'll just ignore you harder.All reviews were originally on the Escapist and are still there,new reviews are posted both here and there on the same date for those who care.
  
The first few posts are going to be reposts of earlier reviews but I promise something new by the end of this week. So thanks for reading and hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment